Confucius was a great Chinese teacher, philosopher, and an ardent believer of doing what right without doing wrong. Confucius has taught people the dire need of being socially and morally correct.
Today at Alpha woman we are taking notes from this great teacher and see what we lack in this world to make a difference.
1. They say it does not matter how long you took to cover the distance, but there is no timeline as long as you don’t stop!
2. Let your circle of friends have better and more creative minds than you.
3. When anger and anxiety take over, stop and think of the consequences.
4. If your goal seems unattainable, don’t adjust your goals adjust your action steps!
5. If you hate a person, they are victorious. Don’t let them win!
6.What a superior man seeks is in himself, one who is inferior will seek in others!
7. Wherever you go, go with all your heart!
8. Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.
9. Looking at small advantages can prevent you from accomplishing big.
10. If they spit behind your back, it means you are ahead of them.
Your life should be based on humanistic decisions, which will help you be healthy wealthy and wise!